So much to update!

Hello all, sorry for the sparse posting as of late, but it is nearing the end of the semester, and this blog has been put on the back burner.  I've got about three weeks left, and I'm really looking forward to being able to be in my studio full time over winter break.  This last weekend Nate had his thesis concert and both of our families and our friends came out in full force ending with a packer-game-watching-pizza-eating reception at our apartment.  We must stay true to our Wisconsin heritage.  Congrats Nate!!  (I am a little bit jealous of you being done though!)
This week I tried to make up some studio time that I had gotten a little behind on with all of the busy work surrounding Nate's show.  Here's a peek of what I've been up to:
008 - side table

006 - high chair

No matter how busy I am, and what time of night I actually get back to the apartment, I have still been making time to cook.  I made these pretties last week:
Pot Stickers
They were chicken and zucchini potstickers (the zukes were some of the last from our garden)
I've also been taking my Tuesday nights off to get together with my friends Ann and Courtney for our "Grandma Club" which so far has involved sewing, knitting, and wine.  Unfortunately I keep forgetting to take pictures of us - but I did get a shot of Courtney's cute puppies Abita and Remmy:
018- Puppies
They keep us company. :)
That's it for now folks, but be prepared for more frequent posting once the semester starts to wind down. :)
--Cassie

1 comment:

  1. great drawings and truly yummy looking potstickers and cute dogs! I hope the rest of your semester goes well!

    ReplyDelete