Long Weekend

010 - towel progress
Making some progress on my painting series.  Got this one done on Thursday, and made some good progress on the other ones as well.  I should be able to finish them up today or tomorrow.
There are five of them total.  They are a self portrait of sorts of Nate and my everyday home life.
I hope to make some progress on my dollhouse as well.  It has been sitting untouched for a few weeks now while I've been working on the paintings.
Doll House 51
I like to work on something really intensely for a week or two, and then switch to working on something new.  I bounce back and forth between projects a lot, I think it helps me to stay focused and excited about what I'm doing. 
Well, that's all for now, hope you all have a lovely long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment