Instability

A week and a half ago, I took this picture outside of my studio window:
DSC_0032
And today it was 80 degrees outside.  I love the midwest.
My good friend Ann and I had a picnic today to celebrate the warm weather, and take a break from our stressful MFA show preparations.  It was great to sit in the sun and not have to think of all the things I've got to get done in the next few weeks. 
I've been working hard on a bunch of little things.  Lets hope everything comes together swimmingly.
Here are some progress shots:
Doll House 83


Doll House 80


Doll House 79


Doll House 76

Doll House 78

5 comments:

  1. That tiny knitting is amazing! How on Earth did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny Knitting was done with toothpicks and embroidery thread. :)

    Ann, it was a spectacular picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, when can I move in? All the best with your show! I'll be thinking of you over the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your furniture is really amazing. Are you using balsa wood and skewers? Can't wait to see the final photos.

    ReplyDelete