Shelter Me - My MFA Thesis Exhibition

Hi all, sorry about the absence lately, I've been busy as a bee putting together my thesis show the last few weeks.  It is now finally installed and up!
Here is a sneak peek:
Sneak Peak of my Thesis Show!
I will post some more images of the show in it's entirety soon, but I want to keep it a bit of a surprise for those coming to see it.
The show will be up the rest of the week 10am-4pm in Gallery 214 @ Northern Illinois University (In the Art Building).  Also, right after my show comes down, I am installing part of my thesis work at the former I-Space Gallery in Chicago for our MFA Graduate Group Show.  It is going to be a crazy few weeks!
Also, in other big news, Nate helped me revamp my website last week, and I'm really happy with it now!
New Website for my Artwork!
Here is the link if you are interested:   Cassie Marie Edwards
Now, back to work!

2 comments:

  1. Your new website is AWESOME. Nate did a great job (but of course it's the work ON the site that truly makes it stand out). I love your theme of "home" - something we'll have to chat some more about sometime - though we've talked in the past about it. The idea of what constitutes "home" has always been a big thing with me, too - as I moved around like you did. SO fascinating, and your work on the dollhouse is phenomenal. Congratulations, Cassie - your hard work shows! I hope to make it after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hopped here via flickr (PW's landscape assignment pool) and I'm glad I did! Looks like you have some great posts here, I'm going to bookmark you so that I can come back and explore more. Best of luck to you at both of your shows! :>

    ReplyDelete