In the Studio

I've finished a few paintings recently.

I started this one a long while back - I kept making mistakes and then having to wait for paint to dry to go back into it and fix things.  It was on the easel for quite a while, but I'm so glad to have it finally finished!  
Bunnies - 10x20" - Cassie Marie Edwards
Bunnies - 10x20" - Oil on Canvas

This painting came together much more quickly.  It was on the easel for about a week and a half and it seemed much easier to complete.  
Kitten - 16 x 23" - Cassie Marie Edwards
Kitten - 16x23" - Oil on Canvas

And last but not least, King Kong is 99% finished!  I just have to paint in the teeth.  I am waiting for the paint layers to get good and dry before I do so.  
King Kong - 20x30" - Cassie Marie Edwards
King Kong - 20x30" - Oil on Canvas

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and productive new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment