Recently

Just started this little painting:
Figurines-17


Figurines-15

Figurines-13
I'm glad to have my studio buddy to keep me company!  Rascal always has to be in the room with me when I'm working in the studio.  To keep her from jumping on my papers, I put her bed on a chair and it worked like a charm!

Figurines-18
I've also been attempting to keep better records of my paintings!  I bought this little notebook to keep track of colors/dates/dimensions of my paintings so that I don't need to constantly re-measure or remember what colors I mixed to get a certain color.

Figurines-2
Lastly, I hope wherever you are living, it is warmer and not as crazy on the roads as it is here!  I don't think I'll leave town for a while...

2 comments:

  1. Yuck...that looks like the section of I-90 in southern Minnesota where I had a car accident in a blizzard.

    Don't ever pass a snowplow when it's windy, folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is amazing!
    your cat is fierce too:)

    ReplyDelete