Spring Break Travels

Our spring break was a total blur!  We traveled to Wisconsin and Illinois to see family and friends and were only partially thwarted by blizzards.

On the way we got to do a few fun things too:
Untitled
{Nate and I at the MMOCA)

Afterlight

We traveled to Dodgeville and Milwaukee in Wisconsin to visit family and friends, then we went down to Illinois an split for a bit - Nate visited some friends in Huntley, while I stopped through DeKalb to visit with the lovely NIU graduate students.  I gave a presentation on Social Media/Blogging to the current MFA students there (NIU is my alma matter) - and got to visit with the always lovely Ann Flowers.  

We then went back to South Dakota, and I got back to work - packing and shipping paintings for my show, grading work, and grading some more.  I felt a little bit like I needed a break after my spring break! :)  
Afterlight
{Never ending grading!}

No comments:

Post a Comment