Snail Painting Timelapse

I put together another quick timelapse of a painting that I'm currently working on.  It shows the initial layer of paint (the under-painting) being applied to the canvas.  This covers about 2-3 hours of work, and is done from observation.


I'm in the middle of the third layer now, and you can see the progress:

Coming along slowly but surely.  Just like a snail... :D

Now I've just got to 'tighten' everything up and add some of the small details.

Getting my work packed and ready to install at the Brookings community cultural center.  The glamorous life if a artist.

I also packed up and delivered 30+ paintings to Brookings for my next show which starts next week and runs through the 19th of July.

Big thanks to the lovely assistants at the BAC who helped install the show!
My wonderful assistants for the day!

New additions.
I also may have picked up a few new 'subjects' at the thrift shop on my way home.

Hope you are all having a lovely and productive summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment