Exposure Gallery Opening and Exhibition

I had my exhibition at Exposure Gallery in Downtown Sioux Falls about a month ago, and it was a really great time.  It was so nice to catch so many of my art friends in SD - I was totally humbled by the stellar attendance and kind words that floated through the gallery that night.  I'm super thankful to Zach DeBoer for his support through Exposure Gallery, and his great arrangement of the many paintings I brought to fill the space.



I was so busy that night I totally forgot to take pictures!  Thankfully Exposure and some other friends had that covered for me.  Check out some more pictures from that night (and a lovely little write-up) at the JAM Blog - Thanks to Sharon Wegner for assembling it and taking some photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment